- Eligibility and Limitations:
- Winner must be 18 as of December 3, 2012 To be eligible
A contestant cannot have won a prize with a value of over $500 from Manhattan Broadcasting (KMAN/KMKF/KXBZ/KACZ) in the past 6 months.
- No purchase necessary for participation.
- Employees of Manhattan Broadcasting, “Jingle Bell Rock” participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
Contest begins Monday December 3, 2012 and continues until the “Jingle Bell Rock” is found and returned to Manhattan Broadcasting studios located @ 2414 Casement RD. Manhattan, KS 66502
- Each weekday morning during the contest, the daily clue is read during the morning show on each respective station (KMAN/KMKF/KXBZ/KACZ).
- Time of daily reading will fall between the hours of 6am to 9am.
- The daily clue will be read once on each station each day.
- Daily clues will be available at sponsor locations after 10am.
- Clues will be posted online at purerock.com, 1350kman.com, b1047.com and z963.com after 10am the day after they are read and released to sponsor locations, with the exception of the Friday clue which may be updated on the following Monday.
- Winner is the person who first finds and returns the “Jingle Bell Rock” to Manhattan Broadcasting, 2414 Casement Road Manhattan, KS 66502. The “Jingle Bell Rock” will be accepted and exchanged for prize package during regular business hours M-F 8:30-5:30.
- The “Jingle Bell Rock” is considered not found and the contest still active until it is returned to and in possession of Manhattan Broadcasting.
The “Jingle Bell Rock” is hidden on public property. Any contestant who trespasses or damages any property public or private during the search for the “Jingle Bell Rock” will be automatically disqualified and all prizes forfeited.
All persons searching for the “Jingle Bell Rock” will be considered contestants, and will hold Manhattan Broadcasting free from any liability of any damage to person or property arising from participation in “Jingle Bell Rock” promotional contest.
The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from the Radio Station within thirty (30) days of the contest end date, unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. Manhattan Broadcasting disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, Manhattan Broadcasting reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion..
Use of Personal Information. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant Manhattan Broadcasting exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, participants agree that Manhattan Broadcasting may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes..
- By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Manhattan Broadcasting personnel.
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- Manhattan Broadcasting will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest
- Manhattan Broadcasting’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final.
- If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Manhattan Broadcasting, Manhattan Broadcasting reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as Manhattan Broadcasting deems appropriate.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Manhattan Broadcasting reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Manhattan Broadcasting may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
- All decisions will be made by Manhattan Broadcasting and are final.
Changes or modifications to contest rules will be displayed in writing at Manhattan Broadcasting offices, purerock.com, 1350kman.com, Z963.com and b1047.com, prior to becoming effective.