Overnight Fire Occurs on Osage St, Manhattan

0

An overnight fire resulted in no injuries but caused $175,000 in losses to an apartment house in Manhattan, authorities said Thursday morning.

The fire was reported at 2:22 a.m. at a house at 600 Osage St., about three blocks north of the city’s downtown area.
Upon their arrival, crews found a three-story apartment house with smoke and fire coming out of the second floor.

Of the estimated dollar loss, $100,000 was to the structure and $75,000 was to its contents.

According to the Manhattan Fire Department, the building’s owner is listed as KAT Property Management in Shawnee.

Share.

About Author

Comments are closed.