Local agency aims to help older renters with utility bills


The North Central Flint Hills Area Agency on Aging is looking to help eligible renters with their utilities and deposits.

The Agency received a 100 thousand dollar grant award to help low-income Kansans who live in north-central Kansas, including Riley, Geary, and Pottawatomie counties.

Flint Hills Housing Assistance, a program of the Agency, is now accepting applications for these funds. Applications are available at ncfhaaa.com website or by calling 1-800-432-2703.

In 2019 more than 177 low-income Kansans received TBRA help with utility and rent deposits from Flint Hills Housing Assistance.


About Author

Sam Hennigh

County government and school board reporter. 2016 Kansas State University graduate in Journalism and Mass Communications. Kansas born and raised.

Comments are closed.