Junction City has announced that the 12th Street Community Center will reopen Tuesday.
The center will operate on a limited hour and activity schedule from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday. The center will be closed on Sundays
Patrons are asked to bring their own equipment, such as basketballs. Backpacks and purses will be prohibited until further notice and no reservations will be taken for parties or meetings. Class sizes for yoga and zumba will be limited and physical distancing will be practiced.
- Walkers 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. daily
- Pickleball 12:30 p.m – 2:30 p.m daily
- Basketball from 3 p.m – 7 p.m Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Mondays and Wednesdays= the gym will close to basketball at 6 p.m. to accommodate for Zumba class.
- Basketball will be limited to SHOOT AROUND ONLY, no games.
- 2 people on a basket, unless from same household.
- Limit in the gym is 24 at this time.
- Only those playing are allowed in, no spectators.
- I.M. (Stay in Motion) class Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Yoga class M, W, F 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Zumba class 6 – 7 PM Mondays and Wednesdays in the gym to allow for a larger class size.