1)The Riley County Police Department reported Monday that around 2 a.m. on Friday that an altercation was reported at Doughboys in Aggieville. Upon arrival police discovered the altercation had finished and both people had moved on. Around 2:35 a.m. the RCPD received a 911 call from Alex Stultz, 27, who was in the 1000 block of Laramie. Police responded to the area and was flagged down by Stultz. Stultz reported to the officers that Stallone Obakrairur, 20, brandished a knife and threatened the victim. While police were investigating the incident Obakrairur fled from the scene but was eventually tracked down by police. He was charged with aggravated assault and interference with a law enforcement officer.
2) Around 2 a.m. Friday, the Riley County Police Department was called out to Mercy Regional Health Center for a 33-year-old woman who reported a domestic incident. The incident occurred around 11 p.m. on Thursday when Brian Kottke, 42, got into an argument with the woman, cutting her arm. Then when a 14-year-old relative tried calling 911, Kottke destroyed the girls phone and as cut her arm, causing a major injury. Kottke was arrested at Mercy Regional and charged wth aggravated battery for the spouse and aggravated intimidation of a witness for the 14 year old relative. His bond was set at $5000 and he is still confined.
3)John Beck, 32, of Kansas City, Mo. was charged with two counts of burglary, a criminal damage to property charge, and two charges of theft after being arrested during a probable cause warrant. Beck is accused of stealing both property and a vehicle from a house on Plymouth between the 23rd and the 26th of March. His bond was set at $20,000 and is still confined
4)Alicia Bondurent, 23, was arrested after her probation was revoked. Her original charge was possession of hydrocodone. Her bond is $10,000 and is still confined
5) Kirstic Frey, 24, was driving east on K-18 around 4 a.m. Friday when she swerved to miss an animal on the roadway. The swerve caused her to leave the roadway then roll her vehicle over several times. She was transported to Mercy Regional Health Center with complaints of neck pain where she was treated and released. Frey was driving a white, 2000, Nissan Quest.
6) On Friday, Catequa Thomas-Guillon, 22, was driving her 2006 Chrysler 300 eastbound when she made an illegal U-Turn on the intersection of Fort Riley Blvd. and Skyway. Thomas-Guillon’s vehicle then struck Patrick Wood, 50, in his 2010 Dodge Carivan. Thomas-Guillon was transported to Mercy Regional Health Center by Riley County EMS for left shoulder, neck and back pain. Wood and his passenger also reported injuries but were not transported. Thomas-Guillon was cited for making an illegal U-Turn and no proof of insurance.
7) Jamie Summey, 28, reported to the RCPD Friday that her Pontiac Grand Am had the window busted out. Taken from the vehicle was a silver iPad Touch and a black tool box with various tools. Total loss estimated at $1100.
8) The Riley County Police department along with the Fort Riley Police worked together to bring one suicidal solider back to base unharmed. Fort Riley Police reported to the RCPD that a 28-year-old solider was suicidal, armed with a handgun, and trying to leave the base for Ogden. The FRP tried to intercept the man at the Ogden gate but was unsuccessful. RCPD placed down spike strips and caused the tires to flatten on the man’s vehicle. The man then attempted to leave the vehicle on foot when the RCPD pursued. After trying to talk the man down for several minutes the RCPD deployed rubber batons at the man. The solider was disarmed and taken into custody. The solider was taking to Irwin Army Hospital for minor injuries.