Additional Structure Fire in Wamego


wamegofireAnother structure fire was reported in Wamego this weekend causing a total loss to the home and contents. The fire occurred on the 300 block of Maple Street within the Mobile Villa mobile home park Sunday afternoon.

Responders arrived within several minutes after receiving a call from another resident and were able to get the fire under control. No one was in the home at the time of the fire except for a pet, which had died.

The Kansas State Fire Marshal’s office arrived to the scene and determined that the fire was was likely started in or near an electrical outlet.

The dollar amount for the structure fire is undetermined at this time.


About Author


Leave A Reply