New Software for Crimestoppers

JunctionCityPoliceThe Junction City/Geary County Crime Stoppers has teamed up with the Junction City Police Department, Grandview Police Department and the Geary County Sheriff’s Department to obtain new software to make leaving a tip for crimestoppers easier.
In a press release, sent out Wednesday afternoon, police announced-if someone wants to leave a text tip, they need to start their message with “tipjc” followed by their tip, and send it to “CRIMES”-which is 274637.
People wishing to leave a tip can still call 785-762-TIPS and leave a tip as well.

About Author

KMAN Staff

Leave A Reply