– Wamego girls track and field state qualifiers from Regionals (Regional place in parentheses): Allison Seufert in the 800 meters (2nd) and 1600 meters (3rd), Brooke Woodward in the javelin (2nd), Maddie Vontz in the triple jump (4th) and the 4×400 meter (2nd) and 4×800 (3rd) meter relay teams. The...Read More »
– Manhattan High girls soccer won their regional final 2-0 over Dodge City. Tessa Irvine scored both goals for the Indians who have won nine in a row.
– Manhattan High boys track finished second at regionals in Hutchinson. Chris Martin won the 400 meters, Brandon Religa won the 800...Read More »
– Rock Creek softball is headed to the 4A-Division two state tournament after beating Santa Fe Trail 10-8 and Royal Valley 3-1 in their regional yesterday. Blair Campbell won both games on the mound for the Mustangs, and Brynn Hammett drove in all three runs in the regional final against...Read More »
– Manhattan High tennis took 6th at state over the weekend. In singles play, Bryce Easton came in 8th place with a 3-3 record. The doubles team of Kirkland Lambert and Collin Queal finished in 7th place after a 4-2 weekend.
– Wamego girls track and field finished in third place at...Read More »
– The Manhattan High boys finished second at the Centennial League track meet. They finished 21.5 points behind Shawnee Heights. The boys 4×800 meter relay team took first place, Michael Melgares won the 3200 and 1600 meters, Brandon Religa won the 800 meters and Colton Wagner won the shot put.
– The...Read More »