– Manhattan High tennis took 6th at state over the weekend. In singles play, Bryce Easton came in 8th place with a 3-3 record. The doubles team of Kirkland Lambert and Collin Queal finished in 7th place after a 4-2 weekend.
– Wamego girls track and field finished in third place at...Read More »
– The Manhattan High boys finished second at the Centennial League track meet. They finished 21.5 points behind Shawnee Heights. The boys 4×800 meter relay team took first place, Michael Melgares won the 3200 and 1600 meters, Brandon Religa won the 800 meters and Colton Wagner won the shot put.
– The...Read More »
– Manhattan High baseball swept Emporia 7-1 and 11-2. MHS softball also swept the Spartans. They won game one 15-2 and game two 10-0
– Manhattan High girls soccer cruised past Junction City 10-0 behind seven goals from Cailey Perkins.
– Wamego baseball split with Chapman and Wamego softball was swept by...Read More »
– Manhattan High baseball split with Topeka High. The Indians lost game one 6-4 and won game two 3-2.
– Manhattan High girls soccer held off Wichita Northwest for a 4-3 win. Tessa Irvine, Cailey Perkins, Sadie Samenus and Addy Stone all scored for the Indians in the win.
– Rock Creek...Read More »
– Manhattan High baseball was swept by Junction City 3-1 and 11-10. It was Junction City’s first win over Manhattan in seven years.
– Manhattan High softball swept Junction City 10-5 and 14-4 on the road. The Indians have won six of their last eight games.
– Manhattan High boys and...Read More »